Hi Chuck,

sure I can set the "top" attribute, but then I will have to take care that
the table in the block container will have to fit  100% with the start of
the table of the xsl-region-body.
I hoped with using "bottom" I was always sure to get the bottom of the last
block element in xsl-region-before attached correctly to the first block of
xsl-region-body.
What do you think ?

Dipl. Inform. Patrick Chaumette

T-Systems ITS GmbH

Service Prozesse Retail
Hausanschrift: Fasanenweg 9, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Telefon: (0711)972-2437
Telefax: (0711)972-1949
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de