Von: Chuck Paussa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. April 2002 18:38
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Absolute positioning?

Patrick,

The block container size needs to be big enough to fit the contents. Any contents that don't fit in the height and width get cut off. Make the height 24mm. The border attribute needs all 3 components, "solid 1px black"
I'm not sure if "bottom" is implemented. You can calculate the top by using (region-before-height - block-container-height) I haven't gotten to the position elements in my testing.

Chuck

Chaumette, Patrick wrote:

Hi Chuck,

I tried like below your tipp but did do nothing.
It only shows the first "Test" on the top of the page.
Doesnt "bottom" refer to the distance between the bottom of

the xsl-region

and the bottom of the block-container ?
Any ideas ?

Greetings,
Patrick

<fo:static-content

flow-name="xsl-region-before">

<fo:block-container height="8mm" width="190mm" bottom="0mm"

left="0mm"

text-align="center" position="absolute" border="solid 1px white">

                        <fo:block border="solid" >
                        Test
                        </fo:block>
                        <fo:block border="solid">Test2