Hi,
 Yes it do support multi language in a different
way.Please see the examples folder in fop-0.20.3 where
there is example which include/imports japanese
font.Hope this is what u r looking for.
Regards
Balaji

--- kalyan kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>      I'm new to FOP. Can someone please let me know
> if FOP
> supports multi-language rendering. Can I have a PDF
> file rendered
> into Japanese or for that matter into any language
> other than
> English? If so, what do I need to do in my XSL-FO
> file? Can
> someone please send me an example of an XSL-FO file
> of any other
> language. I'd be very thankful for that.
>      Thanks,
> Regards,
> Kalyan

> Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review
> jobs in India or
> Abroad
> http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!