On Mon, 5 May 2003, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Try setting the log level to LEVEL_DEBUG and watch the log. Maybe that
> helps finding out what's wrong. Without actually running your code, I'd
> say it should be ok.
>
> What you can also try is to disable the stylesheet (by using the
> identity transformer and loading an XSL:FO file). This helps narrow down
> the possibilities for errors. Also temporarily comment out the SVG code
> in your stylesheet to see if it has something to do with that.

I know that there is nothing wrong with the XSLT, including the SVG
because if I run fop from the command line, passing it an XML file and the
XSLT, it works fine. It only hangs when I run it via my application. I am
guessing that maybe my application isn't setting a property which is
needed, or something like that. If I comment out the SVG, my application
runs fine. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Regards.
Ozhan