You didn't say whether setting the log level to LEVEL_DEBUG helped or
not. Even if your XSLT is ok, my suggestions still apply. I've found
bugs that way before. So if it's really the SVG that's having a problem
check if Batik is in the classpath and if you're using the version
that's coming with your FOP version.

On 07.05.2003 02:29:54 Ozhan Hassan wrote:
> I know that there is nothing wrong with the XSLT, including the SVG
> because if I run fop from the command line, passing it an XML file and the
> XSLT, it works fine. It only hangs when I run it via my application. I am
> guessing that maybe my application isn't setting a property which is
> needed, or something like that. If I comment out the SVG, my application
> runs fine. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Jeremias Maerki