Bonnie Yelverton wrote:

> I'm using the downloaded binary, which did not include jimi, jai or logkit
> in lib. Is that an error?

No, that is fine. I just wanted to make sure you didn't build fop without
them in place, because that will prevent their use at runtime, even if they
are there are runtime.

> I have now added the jimi and jai files. Unfortunately the programs I'm

I am confused by "now". Were they in place before (when you said the PNG
wasn't being rendered)? If you are still not getting output, and getting no
relevant error messages in your log, then please do a "dir" or "ls" on your
lib directory, and paste the results into your return message.

Victor Mote