As current CNO of the FOP Team (hmm... should the "T" in "Team" be capitalized? ;p), I especially appreciate questions which lead to greater understanding about FOP and the FOP web site, which improve understanding for current and future users.

FTOYWHAG: CNO would, in this case be an acronym for Chief Nit-picking Officer... and FTOYWHAG stands for For Those Of You Who Haven't Already Guessed ;p

p.s. Speaking of the web site, BD, CG, KL, KLL, JP, AS, OT, PBW and a few others haven't contributed a blurb about what turns them on... (hint! hint! ;p)

Read on...