I'm not sure.  This code is always run whenever FOP is
activated, at Driver initialization, and I can't find
others having this issue in the user archives.

The code in question is here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/src/org/apache/fop/apps/Attic/Driver.java?annotate=1.36.2.10

You're throwing a ClassCastException at line 464,
which is producing this error.  FOP's boilerplate for
this message ("XXXX is not an ElementMapping") might
be masking the real problem.  Also of note is that
another mapper at line 313 presumably did load
successfully (the one at 314 failed).  So there might
be something wrong with your your Batik library (which
FOP uses for SVG).  That or your ColdFusion setup
somehow is not making the SVGElementMapping visible.

Glen

--- "Gonzalez, Mark A" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> FOP version 0.20.5
>
> Mark

org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Driver.java:464)
> >         at

org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setupDefaultMappings(Driver.java:314)