On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Teator, Michael wrote:

> You might have better luck post-converting the PDF to postscript with
> ghostscript.

No: I have EPS pictures and they get dropped when rendering PDF from FO.
I first have to generate PS - which tosses out the sub- and super-scripts,
but which will include the EPS pictures, and then create PDF through
ps2pdf in order to print the document.  The added complication
is that I cannot address the printer directly for printing PS, nor do I
have a PS viewer like ghostview available on the PC's connected to it.

So there appears to be no way that I can get everything to work properly.

        Tom "thriving on chaos" Peters