Xmlspy is good

-----Original Message-----
From: Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 4:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: What XSLT and XSL-FO editor do you use?

Roger wrote:

> Do you know of any good wysiwyg editor for FO, and one that allows you
> to edit or import the code? I don't expect Dreamweaver quality. Other
> good tools are also welcome. XMLSpy works fine to create an XSD, but
> I've seen a lot of tools out there, so I'm wondering what your
> experiences are, what tips you have.

I have given up on Altova too.

Currently I use Emacs with nxml-mode and the RenderX RELAX files for XSL-FO.

This does not give wysiwyg, but it helps a lot getting the FO-file
right, and then run a FO-previewer like FOP from a shell occasionaly to
see what you are doing.  The feeling of this is a lot like writing in
LaTeX (or WordPerfect for oldtimers:)

--
  Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen      "...plus...Tubular Bells!"