Thank you for this (IMHO) objective and good review of the style sheet designers currently available. I think this will be a good reference for people to see. If there are no objections (and time permitting!), I may even consider posting this and other reviews on the FOP web site (after fixing a couple of minor typos) in the appropriate Resources section--giving full credit to its author(s), of course!

Web Maestro Clay