hi
I am using UPC/EAN8 barcode font to display barcodes in a pdf file using XSL-F0.
I want to expand (stretch horizontally ) the bar code display without
increasing the font size (as i have a limitation on the vertical space
.). basically i want to stretch the barcode.

I tried <font-stretch> but for some reason it does not seem to work.

Any suggestions are welcome..

This is my block of code:-

<fo:table-row height="11px">

<fo:table-cell padding-left="5px" border-collapse="collapse"
number-columns-spanned="3">

<fo:block  font-width="30" font-stretch="wider*wider"
font-family="upceanm" font-size="11pt" text-align="left"><%=barCode.transform() %>
</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>
</fo:table-row>

Thanks in advance