If I have text-indent specified on an fo:block and if I have a nested block within this, the text following this nested block is indented as well. For example:

<fo:block text-indent="5">

      This is just for testing purpose and this line will be indented.

    <fo:block>this is the nested block </fo:block>

     The text following the nested block is indented as well...not sure if this is as per spec. since it does not happen in other renderers.

</fo:block>

In the above example, the text following the second block should not be indented since text-indent applies only to the first line of that block and not to any subsequent text in that block. Is there a way to get around this issue by specifying some property on the first block? I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kumar Puppala