I am trying to create a PDF-document by taking a xml document and put it
through the transformer using xslt and fop, like this:

        File xsltfile = new File(baseDir, xslFile);
        File pdffile = new File(outDir, fileName);

        FopFactory fopFactory = FopFactory.newInstance();
        FOUserAgent foUserAgent = fopFactory.newFOUserAgent();

        try {
                OutputStream out = new BufferedOutputStream(new
FileOutputStream(pdffile));

            Fop fop = fopFactory.newFop(MimeConstants.MIME_PDF, foUserAgent,
out);

            Transformer transformer = factory.newTransformer(new
StreamSource(xsltfile));

            transformer.setParameter("versionParam", "2.0");

            // Setup input for XSLT transformation, src from servicemix
            Source src = message.getContent();

            Result res = new SAXResult(fop.getDefaultHandler());

            // Start XSLT transformation and FOP processing
            transformer.transform(src, res);
        }

Most of the document consists of SVG graphics.

The resulting FO document seems to be correct, but I get these messages on the
console:

WARN  - FOTreeBuilder                  - Mismatch: instream-foreign-object
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format) vs. svg (http://www.w3.org/2000/svg)
WARN  - FOTreeBuilder                  - Mismatch: instream-foreign-object
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format) vs. block
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format) vs. flow
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format) vs. page-sequence
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format)
WARN  - FOTreeBuilder                  - Mismatch: instream-foreign-object
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format) vs. root
(http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format)
(Location of error unknown)org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Error(Unknown
location): No element mapping definition found for svg:svg

I use the 0.92beta version.

Where (or what) is the mismatch? I am fairly new to XSLT and FO, but my xsl
file is based on (lots of cut'n'paste) one that used to work with the old
stable releases of FOP.

The instream svg starts like this in the xsl file:

<fo:instream-foreign-object>
        <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; width="425.197"
                                        height="563.19" viewBox="0 0 765 1013">