On Thursday 05 October 2006 17:20, Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:
> Manuel Mall <manuel <at> apache.org> writes:
> > The fo below works just fine for me. No errors parsing, etc.. This
> > is with the trunk version of fop, xerces xml parser and jdk
> > 1.5.0_06.
> >
> > What is your environment?
>
> I use FOP 0.92beta, Xerces 2.6.2 and JDK 1.5.0_08 on Linux.

That's pretty much the same as me with the exception that I am using the
latest trunk version of fop. However, I just tried your fo file against
0.92beta and again it appears to work fine. No parsing errors.... Are
you sure you don't have another xml parser somewhere the jdk picks up
in preference to xerces?

> Regards,
> Lars Ivar Igesund

Manuel