Hello,
I'm getting a validation exception:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: Error(Unknown location): For
fo:simple-page-master, only one fo:region-body may be declared.

But I've checked the XLST sheet and there is no fo:simple-page-master
element with more then one fo:region-body.  I've also tested this on another
machine and it works fine.  I'm using FOP V. 0.93 (on Both machines).

 Not sure if this makes a difference but I'm using FOP in a webobjects
project and I get the exception when I deploy the project but not when I run
it using eclipse on my development machine.

Any help would be greatly Appreciated

Thanks

Peter Willsey