Subject: RTF Border Problem
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:48:39 +1000
From: Tim Keen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

RTF Border Problem Hi all,

I've come across what I believe is a small problem with the RTF renderer. The fo shows a bordered block (line 231), empty block, bordered block. What I expect is 2 distinct bordered paragraphs with either an empty paragraph or no paragraph in between. What I get (swan.rtf) is 2 paragraphs with a border around both paragraphs effectively bordering the paragraphs together.

Am I being unreasonable? Is this really a problem with me?

Please let me know.

FWIW I'm using FOP.0.93.

Cheers

Tim Keen

begin:vcard
fn:Tim Keen
n:Keen;Tim
adr:;;727 Esplanade;Lota;Qld;4179;Australia
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;home:+61 7 3348 7305
tel;cell:+61 7 417 606 955
x-mozilla-html:TRUE