Hi Jeremias,

Sorry about nagging follow up. You are right - I didn't see your answer - my bad.

A while back I did what  you suggested and it didn't work with just a space in a block. To make it work I used a zero width non joiner character in the block  i.e.  0x200D and it renders with what is effectively an empty paragraph.

I would've thought an empty block would be rendered in RTF as an empty paragraph regardless of the FO attributes, so whilst the work around is easy and the problem very minor I do think this is a problem.

Thank you very much for all your help this time and for the countless times you've helped others.

Cheers

Tim

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Didn't you see my answer?