Hi Vincenzo,

Vincenzo Mazzeo a écrit :

>> This seems like a bug. Can you please post the FO, or even better,
>> open an entry in Bugzilla and store the FO as an attachment there?
>>

> Hi Andreas.
> I don't know if it's a bug or a my mistake.
> Here is the FO. As you can see the last row of the first page continues
> on the second page, but the values of the cells 3, 4, 6 and 7 are
> displayed on the first page even if I set the attribute "display-align"
> to "after". I expected that they were displayed on the second page.
> What do you think?

This is a bug. display-align currently doesn't work well when breaking
cells over two pages. I'm not sure there is a workaround ATM.

However, in your particular case, you may put the date ranges
(-00-00-2007 / 00-00-2007) in a separate row, along with content of
cells 3, 4, 6, 7. You should get the same result as currently, but with
the price/quantities etc. infos aligned with the date.

HTH,
Vincent