tkanks,

i tried simsun and arial Uni with no result. i will try the other fonts that
you mentioned and i will be back....on the same server i publish word
documents (using html!) with chinese caracters by using simsun with no pb.

is it normal that the xml generated from the arial TTF weights 8KO while the
weight of the ttf file is 23MO?

thanks