thank you for your help, but i didn't succed to generate chinese pdf ;( i
tried all the fonts mentioned in previous mails, (simsun arialuni) i tried
command line with no result to. is there somthing that i have to do to
configure chinese language  in my PC? perhaps it is a storage problem?
(utf8)..if someone have an idea of the problem, it will be helpfull ;)

thanks.