Hi Andreas, all

Just confirming a couple of things:

- I have my Java_Home environment variable pointing to the root of
jdk1.5.0_09, the version I got installed. I see the FOP downloads labeled
jdk1.3 and jdk1.4. I assume my JDK version should be backward compatible and
this could not be the problem. Any doubt?

- The same fo file that I mentioned works fine on oXygen (I'm trying to find
out what fop version it runs); this same file produces good output when I
run fop-0.20.4 - But, all tables are removed and their areas replaced by
equal-dimensioned space. Does this mean anything, or is there a known fix
for this issue for fop 0.2?

Thanks again
Khaled

| |
| |On Oct 30, 2007, at 22:41, Khaled Aly wrote:
| |
| |> Thanks and sorry that your response got mis-filed, I just read it.
| |>
| |> I tried 'java -cp ... org.apache.fop.cli.Main file.fo file.fo
| |> file.pdf' and I got many exceptions. No output gets produced.
| |>
| |> When using the command line in the README file: 'fop -fo
| a40.fo -pdf
| |> a42.pdf', I get a long list of exceptions. I attach a DOS response
| |> screen shot in case it might help resolving.
| |
| |We'd have to have a look at the FO that causes the
| exceptions to be of
| |help here.
| |
| |Can you send us that? If possible, it would also be very
| helpful if you
| |could already reduce it to the smallest possible FO that
| does not work.
| |
| |
| |Thanks
| |
| |Andreas
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| |For additional commands, e-mail:
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| |