Hi Andreas, Khaled,

Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
> On Nov 3, 2007, at 22:09, Khaled Aly wrote:
>
> <snip />
>
> Hi Khaled / Vincent,
>
> As a heads-up: I just tried running the attached FO through FOP trunk,
> and it seems to work fine.
>
> Seems that the issue then is restricted to the 0.94 release, but has
> been resolved in the meantime (?)

Yes, very probably by Jeremias in revision 584699 (table-cells with
empty content).

Khaled, this is not an error if the header has only one cell and all the
other rows have 2 cells. This simply means that the header has a missing
cell (which is different to an empty cell (!), mainly in terms of border
painting... if I’m correct). FOP Trunk accepts both cases.

You can work around the problem by putting a non-breaking space in the
empty cells. You won’t even have to put a second cell in the header.

HTH,
Vincent