Hi,

I'm searching the way to split a looong table cell across two pages (I use FOP to generate a PDF from a dynamically generated .fo file) .

Something like this (not sure what it'll look like...) :

PAGE 1
-----------------------
|        |            |
---------|-------------
|        |            |
---------|-------------
|        |            |
---------|   MY       |
|        |   LOOONG   |
---------|   ...      |
____________________________< PAGE BREAK

PAGE 2

|        |   ...      |
---------|   CELL     |
|        |            |

I made some tests but couldn't achieve this : the page break occurs just before the long cell, even if it's far before the bottom margin...

Is it possible (and how can i make it) ?
(We use FOP 0.20.5 (due to Debian stable...))

Thank you,

Sylvain