Jeremias,

> That means there's an fo:page-sequence element as a child of an fo:flow
> element and that is illegal. And now you need to find out why and
> correct the XSLT. Given that I see the term "docbook" in the filename it
> could also be that your DocBook XML is invalid in the first place and
> you get a bad result because of that. But maybe there's a bug in the
> DocBook XSLTs which is less likely. I suggest validating your XMLs (i.e.
> "my.book") first.

Thank you.  I had been using docbook dtds for validation but getting very
extensive
validation messages (too extensive for my taste).  I began using relaxng
validation
with relames and its a bit easier to understand.  Anyway, after getting my
docbookml
to validate, the error in the title went away and I have been able to generate
valid
fo and a nice pdf.

Also, thanks to Andreas for pointing out the offending page-sequence elements.

Travis

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs