We had a short off-list exchange and it turned out that just supporting
the natural language in the PDF isn't enough as Henry needs the PDFs to
pass Acrobat's accessibility check which means that PDF's "Document
Structure" feature needs to be supported. And that would be a larger
change, potentially even impacting FOP's architecture at some points.