Hi

Sorry about it.

I'm using a JfreeChart a third party library to generate charts. Then the
outcome to a XSL will look like this:

<fo:table-cell border-style="none" white-space-collapse="false"
vldt-object="FoTableCell" element-id="old test_18">
    <fo:block vldt-object="MultiBarChart">
        <fo:instream-foreign-object>
          <xsl:copy-of select="chart:multiBarChart(null,        tns:OS_USER,
                tns:SESSION_ID, '', '',           'Arial', '12' ,0,-12566464,
'',                       'Arial', '18' ,1,-12566464, 'BOTTOM',
'Arial','12','0', 0, 0,                 -43691, -11184641,      -11141291,
-171, -43521, -11141121, -20561,             -8355712, -4194304,     -16777024,
5.820832666666667,17.0)"/>
        </fo:instream-foreign-object>
    </fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

And my FOP version is quite old it's 0.20.5. And difficult to upgrade it to a
latest version for the moment.

Regards
Many thanks in Advance
Harshini