Hi Jeremias,

Yes, postprocessing. I'm wondering, whether implementing the extension will be
legally safe and easy enough to make it worth the performance gain.
I'd guess it would be an attribute of a block, looking at all children which
are page-number-citations and throw away those with duplicate page numbers. Is
there a point where I already have the actual page number but can still
distinguish page-number-citations from ordinary blocks?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl