Hi Andreas,

Looks (surprisingly) good to me.  I tried the same with a background color for
page-number-citation and the space between the text is from the alignment, not
the page-number-citation block. Using page numbers > 100 still works, so the
block at least is layouted after all page numbers are available, not with a
reserved 3M-Space.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------