Yes I could transform the XML prior to rendering it to PDF but that wouldn't
be as nice and clean as an extension which would take care of everything.
Moreover, an extension can be reused whereas pre-transforming the XML would
require a specific XSLT for each XML schema... definitely not the way I want
to go.

Regards,

Kalgon