Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com> writes:

> If your requirement is to change the only 1st page/1st column height,
> the only solution I can imagine is:
>  - add a space before to the 1st fo:block,
>  - and tweak the FOP intermediate format (see [1]) to move up the 1st
> column area.

I am now all but certain that this will work. I'm a bit confused about
how the integers in the g elements of the intermediate value translate
to actual units on the page. For instance, if I make sure there is 1in
of space for the notice that I want to put in the bottom, what is the
amount I have to reduce the Y axis of the transform attribute? I can get
pretty close by trial and error, but I couldn't find the units
documented in the Intermediate File format specification. I'd like to
avoid trial and error so that this value does not need tweaking across
multiple documents, fonts, and so forth.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcf...@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה׃