Since you volunteered to clean up, definitely a +1 from me :-)

I agree that discussion should happen outside of the RFC itself as the
discussion in the PR was usually hard to follow. It was not clear if comments
are still valid or not. Mail list seems to have good presence of developers so
I expect the discussion to happen there. I don't really care which wiki we use
for writing summaries of this discussion but redmine feels a bit more natural
to me.

--
Marek