i was call FOSSian thanx.... फील्स गुड टु हेयर दीस .......

i wonder why .. our nepali फोसीयन् don't talk much about NepaLinux...
I maself aware of FOSS from last SFD volunteering feel confused about
these. why don't we plan to make NepaLinux useful for every Nepali?

By the way that देखाउनुहोस् , हटाउनुहोस्, नयाँ नाम दीनुहोस्  things
can be changed to रीनेम, रीसाइज etcs.... let's not parade on making
things complex.. rather .. usable.. NepaLinux should be first target
to audiences like us rather than to a who layman should be TRAINED
before he can understand NepaLinux. by training a layman u can make
him use other OSes... but what if NepaLinux also requires training the
users? Change the name नेपालीनक्स टु भेरी हार्ड NepaLinux

a general Nepali Xp user should feel easier to switch to NepaLinux
before he thinks of Ubuntu, RH, Fedora etc..

i feel comfortable with Ubuntu but i want to use NepaLinux... but a
bit harder to understand these so called NEVER EXISTING things in
Nepali... सत्र ताल्चा लगाउनुहोस् would sound easier लग अफ
गर्नुस् ....   i am not devaluating Nepali language or something like
that..

 i remember watching hindi news channel.... they use english words
which are easily understood but in हीन्दी .... like रोनाल्डोका शानदार
गोल(goal) ब्राजीलको जीत की तरफ ले गया ..... let's not NepaLinux
research be STOPped itself by making it more harder to some Tech
persons... .. i bet it's harder to a general Nepali computer user
also....

नेपाली मा नभएको कुराहरू थपेर नेपालीनक्स बनाउनु नेपाली भाषf नै झन्
अप्ठेरो बनाएको जस्तो  फील(feel) हुन्छ । मेरो बुझाइ फरक हो की के हो ?
यो कुराको रीलायवल एन्सर को होप गर्छु ।