It sounds like the scheduler is "stuck" did you stop and restart?
When you restart make sure the -R switch is on (/etc/init.d/fossology).
What I've seen happen is the scheduler get's confused and doesn't see any jobs
to run.  This is one of a handful of reasons the scheduler is on my "hit list"
but I won't have time to work on that until 1.2 is done.

Yes the current, in progress, 1.2 is in the svn trunk.  But before you do this
make sure Mark chimes in since he is testing the trunk.  He doesn't seem to be
on IRC yet.

Bob