Gobeille, Robert wrote:
It sounds like the scheduler is "stuck" did you stop and restart?
When you restart make sure the -R switch is on (/etc/init.d/fossology).
What I've seen happen is the scheduler get's confused and doesn't see any jobs to run.
This is one of a handful of reasons the scheduler is on my "hit list" but I
won't have time to work on that until 1.2 is done.

Yes the current, in progress, 1.2 is in the svn trunk.  But before you do this
make sure Mark chimes in since he is testing the trunk.  He doesn't seem to be
on IRC yet.

Bob

Folks,

Before I left for skiing, TOT was working. Well except for the extra column which Bob fixed. I haven't tried to install TOT since I got back and won't till later this week or early next week.

--
Mark Donohoe
OS&T, Cupertino CA.