On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 7:01 AM, Bastien Nocera <had...@hadess.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-05-21 at 01:39 -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
>> To cooperate formally with a Linux Foundation event would run into a
>> problem -- they would probably want to call the GNU/Linux system
>> "Linux", and we should not accept that.
>
> I look forward to the FSF's financial contributions to GNOME
> conferences.
>
> I'd definitely want the GNOME Foundation Board to accept one of its
> sponsors using "Linux" if it meant the durability of those GNOME
> conferences. They support Free Software as well.

Absolutely. We ought to happily accept the support of anyone and
everyone who supports free software, even if their ideals do not line
up absolutely perfectly with GNOME's.

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein