Le 21 mai 2014 07:40, "Richard Stallman" <r...@gnu.org> a écrit :

>     for downstream, there's the SUSE
>     conference or the Fedora Flock;
>
> To cooperate formally with the SUSE conference would pose an ethical
> problem because SUSE contains lots of nonfree software.
>
> To have the event in proximity to the SUSE conference, without
> any public relationship with it, would not have such a problem.

SUSE is a company, not a product, therefore it can not "contains"  nonfree
software.

You seems to be incorrectly mixing a company (SUSE),  an community project
(openSUSE) done only with free software, community events around this
project (openSUSE conference and summit) and friend projects like
freedesktop meeting which was supported by SUSE which hosted the event in
its Nuremberg office.

(for the record, I'm a contributor to openSUSE and also working for SUSE).

--
Frédéric Crozat