Hi Robert

Thanks for reply my question again.
We could have many information when we see the reply.
Just like my last mail -- the list could be "Answer" or "Not Answer",
"Date" or "None"

I just check the foundation-list@gnome.org mail list last year( 2018 ).  "
There is no question to board candidates "
At 2017, only 1 question to board candidates.

I just explain why I do that -- If there is no reply from candidates -- We
just have their bio :p

Max