I would like to extract some data from an AIM*database on a 51 series machine.
In the old days of the legacy historian I would have used an ACE report.  I
don't think anything like that exists with the AIM* stuff.

Are there any tools to extract query results from AIM* that don't go
through the AIM*datalink or AIM*spc tools?  I really want to avoid using VB
or Excel or name the Microsoft product of your choice.

Foxboro's new reporting package is also NT, VB based, so that's not what I
want either.

Thanks,
David