Martin Schreiber schrieb:
On Friday 05 September 2008 22.50:23 Florian Klaempfl wrote:
[...]
This should be fixed.
Thanks, FPC and MSEide compile now.

Attached an "emergency" patch that I could load the MSEgui forms, not finished and not tested.

Thanks.

Is TTypekind = (... tkInterfaceRaw,tkUChar,tkUString) correct?

Almost, slightly modified patch is applied.

Next problem is that pmsechar(msestring) returns a NIL pointer if msestring = ''. As designed? The behaviour of ansistring and widestring was very useful, I'd like if UnicodeString would behave the same.

Do you have some example code which shows this?