Hello listmember,

l> Please don't get resented, but this kind of attitued is verging on being
l> offensive..
l> Instead of looking at the issue from POV of "I don't need it" or "It
l> requires more hardware resources", can't you try to evaluate the need on
l> its own merit.
l> And, if you still think that you will never need it, please remember
l> that you dont have to --but others may.

I think that my "Point of view" was clear enought about this was a
discussion, but as you seems to think that I'm trying to be offensive
this is my end discussion point.

Thank you for your POV about Unicode support and please, excuse my
english. Have a nice day.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun