On 11/01/2011 21:39, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 15:59 +0000, Martin wrote:
On 11/01/2011 09:54, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
There's a new version at that location now. This one has a better
case-sensitivity patch and support for viewing class-constants. For
those interested...

The new one crashes, when my test application is run (dwarf and dwarf 3):
I coudn't reproduce, but I had some local changes. I reverted them and
now I also have some strange results. I have no time to invest this now
any further. But maybe you can try with my local changes. (Although in
principle this shoudn't make any difference)

+      ExecuteCommand('-gdb-set case-sensitive off', []);

IT could be this line => but with it, all my other gdb versions start failing => including the one I use to run the testcase (the one I have configured in lazarus / 7.2-1)

But it's the same line in the error msg => so seems there is something.