In our previous episode, Mattias Gaertner said:
> > > Of course this also means the other tools, like fpcres, fpmake and
> > > fppkg.
> > > Would this require a new flag?
> >
> > Yes. cmd.exe with /u ? :-)
>
> Is this already supported?

Well, afaik on Windows unicode commandlines are supported in $mode
delphiuncode. Overloaded unicode(string) versions of paramstr handle it
(unit uuchar)

> And when executing the compiler directly e.g. from TProcess?

Specific binaries would be case by case basis, but I don't expect any to be
upgraded all ready.  In trunk I updated executeprocess to unicodestring, but
for TProcess I'm waiting on decisions on TSting(s)(list).  (system.classes)