Am 22.10.2010 13:38, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:

> God sakes man, this is ridiculous! Look at other successful open source
> projects - they don't work like that. If your patch works, that enough.

Oh yes, bringing a patch into the linux kernel is just simple compared
with FPC. Xen, ReiserFS4, Android patches etc. were applied within days.
Oh, wait .... they are still no in the vanilla kernel though it's so
easy as Graeme just explained.

> The FPC and Lazarus teams keep bitching about not having enough
> contributors.

You missed the "good" before contributors. Hacking together some
bullshit and praising it as god's own code is something I can do as well
quickly, even after five bears.