On Wed, 19 Apr 2023, HSN via fpc-other wrote:

Hi everyone
I have helped nikolay moderate the #fpc channels for years since it had become
unusable due to trolls back on freenode .

First I want to clarify regarding the #fpc channel rules
1. Lurkers - pascal programmers can lurk all they like. Strangers with unknown
intentions cannot.
Why not?  If they're just lurking, they're not impacting anyone.

8.Introduction: please tell me who are and how you found channel when you join.
It makes my life a lot easier. I don’t want to accidentally ban you because of
some misunderstanding.
This is literally none of your business. You banned me as "rude" when I said as much.

9. Culture: Friendly and helpful. Rude People who engage in harassment will be
shown the door.

...or don't kowtow to the demands of the empress.

Check out the Unofficial Free Pascal Discord server here: https://discord.me/unofficialfreepascal

(Much Pascal, no interrogation.)

g.

--