On Sun, 10 May 2009 17:54:49 +0400
dmitry boyarintsev <skalogryz.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hope it helps.
It does, thanks.
So it looks like I have to init all OpenGL versions from 1.2 to 2.0 to make
sure that all OpenGL 2.0 core functions are initialized. Is this true?

Nonetheless, I don't understand why the ARB version does not work. AFAIK it has
the same entry points as the core functionality and OpenGL versions are
required to support the ARB version of functions even if the non ARB version is
in the core now.

Am I doing something wrong or is extension loading broken?