W dniu 2009-11-19 20:29, Florian Klaempfl pisze:
Vinzent Höfler schrieb:
Florian Klaempfl<flor...@freepascal.org>:

Out is not made to solve such problems but plainly to work with
COM/Corba.

Really? Well, that's not what the FPC manual says:

And? Is there a different reason written? And even if it is:
documentation writer know less than implementors :)

Is it wrong to use "out" for the sole purpose of informing the compiler that a function will set the initial value of a variable passed as the parameter? Or is it just a side effect? I use it all over the place in my programs. Is it safe to use with interfaces, ansistrings, dynamic arrays? Should I stop using it this way?

--
cobines