Florian Klaempfl het geskryf:

> No git mirror ;)? I think the docs are one of the fpc related
> repositories where using a dvcs might be useful.

Apparently I am banned for life mentioning the "product that may not be
named" in FPC or Lazarus mailing lists. :-)

As for moving to such a DVCS... why bother? I think I can count on two
hands the amount of commits per year. As for it being a "pilot" of a DVCS -
 that would be a pointless exercise with such a slow moving repository.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/