On 3 February 2012 14:23, Koenraad Lelong  wrote:

> I just had some time to look into this again.
> I downloaded the latest 2.6.0 sources and mostly followed
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/TARGET_Embedded to make a crosscompiler. In
> /usr/lib/fpc/2.6.0 there is a ppcrossarm with a date of today when I run
> ppcrossarm -i.
> But when I try
>
> fpc -Parm -Tembedded -Wplpc2124 -Cparmv7m
>
> I get an error :

For a much easier cross-compiling experience, try using Paul
Breneman's downloads. He has packages the FPC arm cross-compiler is a
very small archive. Simply unzip and run - and it works no problems.
As a bonus, he also includes fpGUI (for GUI development) with his
cross-compiler archives.

  http://www.turbocontrol.com/easyfpgui.htm

  - Graeme -