On 12/08/2012 14:41, Rainer Stratmann wrote:
> Am Sunday 12 August 2012 15:29:44 schrieb Jonas Maebe:
>> Florian already implemented that quite a while ago :) I suggest to drop the
>> topic though, because Rainer does not appear to be open to taking another
>> approach
>
> It depends on the approach.
> If you have a better solution would you take another approach?

What is wrong with known and explored ways e.g. gettext ? or TStringList
descendant,
if you need to change language on-the-run? Or resourcestrings like someone
suggested ?

You were saying, that you want to know, which string has not been
used / which string has been used and how many times ?

Well why not the T(Hashed)StringList descendant with custom counter field(s) ?

Curiously,
L.